Monday, January 25, 2010

Still waiting...

So the SRCA had a meeting with the health ministry yesterday, and they were told to draft an official proposal and send it today. Hopefully we will have an answer tomorrow or Wednesday. I am sure things will swing in my favor, as there are too many paramedics coming from America, who will have the same problem. If they do not see the reason in the argument, then they will never have enough paramedics here...

It is amazing to me that this is even an issue, becasue the system here is not even ALS yet. They have very few meds on the rigs, and whether they will be stocked next week is anyone's guess. They are really trying to change things here, but change comes slowly, especially in this region of the world....

Anyway, I am hopeful that we will get news this week. If they drag it on much longer I will have to begin weighing my options...

Hope all is well back home. I will let everyone know when I have news! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment